how do I import facebook contacts to my phone contacts?
mistercuty

I have a Galaxy Core and trying to import my Facebook contacts into my phone contacts.  Does anyone have any answers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I import facebook contacts to my phone contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's hard to make calls without contacts mistercuty. We would be happy to help you transfer yours. Please provide the make and model of the device that we are working with. We will help.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Don27

From your iPhone, tap Settings... Then scroll down to Facebook and tap that. Enable the switch for Contacts then scroll further down the same page until you see "Update All Contacts". This will provide Facebook with information from your phone's contacts list, and sync current information for those of whom have a Facebook account.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

This user does not have an iPhone.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

In the facebook app, under the three bar menu button, there is an option for continuous contacts upload.  Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for or not.  On Android, there used to be a real contact sync, but this feature was removed a couple years ago.  If you are trying to sync pictures with your contacts saved on your phone, you may want to look into Ubersync.

0 Likes