corythompson

I can't send or receive pictures. It will not even attach the file. This started after the recent update last night. Note 4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there corythompson,

I know that I use my phone for MMS quite often, and would be very disappointed if that stopped working. Do you get any errors when trying to send? Do you have any troubles with data on the device? Is it to all or only certain contacts?

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
corythompson

The mobile state is disconnected. It will not let me add or change the APN settings

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information and let's continue to look into this issue. When you say that the mobile state is disconnected, are you meaning your not connected to our network? If so, are you able to send pictures and files when you are connected to our network?
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes