How do I get Verizon cloud to sync my contacts?
druggedzebra
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried all troubleshooting and it still does not sync contacts.   Not sure how to approach it from here.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I get Verizon cloud to sync my contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to have your contacts saved, druggedzebra. We are here to help. What make and model phone do you have? Are your contacts showing on you’re my Verizon account when looking from a desktop computer?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

XX

0 Likes
lighthouse_compass

Well, I'm having the same problem.  Cannot seem to sync my contacts to my Cloud.

I've tried plugging my phone into my computer, syncing from my phone (LG G2) from the "Contacts" menu, selecting "Sync Contacts" from MyVerizon, but none of these attempts have yielded any positive results.  A prompt shows up each time saying that "Sync was successful", but no changes have appeared.  I've tried reseting my phone, logging out and logging back in to MyVerizon, but nothing seems to help.

I've been having issues with my phone and want to attempt a "hard reset" to correct the problem.  However, I do not wish to reset my phone and lose all my contacts.  All other media has successfully synced with no problems.  I tried deleting numerous pics to, perhaps, lend my Verizon Cloud extra storage room in the event that space was the issue.

Very interested in resolving this issue ASAP as I'm expecting to start a new job soon which will require the use of my phone.

PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see your device and the cloud functioning in top form! May I ask where you're attempting to view contact changes? Are you logging into My Verizon to view the changes?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
viegasj

Same issue for me.  Trying to get Verizon Messages on web to sync contacts.  I see the contacts in Cloud app on my phone (Android 6.0, Galaxy S7 Edge) without success. I recall in past had to export contacts on phone and then import to 'Phone' in order to sync with Messages Web but even that hasn't worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JV, I know how important it is to get your contacts and messages synced. Are you logged into your My Verizon Account?  Give me more details about the Messages on Web? 

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
viegasj

Yes, am logged in.  I simply cannot get my contacts to appear in the Verizon Cloud.  They do, however, appear within the Cloud app on my phone, just not on the cloud site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

viegasj, this is very strange. We are not giving up until we get those contacts in your cloud. When viewing the contacts on the web, do you notice if you have anything in the trash of the cloud? If so, please recover them and let us know if your contacts show up. Here are more details http://vz.to/1KyklVt.

ZangY_VZW

0 Likes
viegasj

Yes, i've checked the deleted contacts and there were not there.  Since last update, something stranger has occurred.  I have had about 30 or so contacts sync.  Some with full details (photos, etc.), some with only names but no phone numbers or contact photos.  Is sync done only over mobile network or can it work with Wi-Fi, too?  I'm not sure what else to try, is there a way to start process from beginning?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

viegasj, yes you can definitely sync over wifi! Check out the process here, and give it a try: http://spr.ly/6587BYuRZ

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes