Screen is dark. Spider web cracks. Need to replace srceen and LCD. So far estimate is $190 to replace. Has anyone replaced theirs for less?
Edhayw

Has anyone replaced the screen and LCD on their Galaxy S5 for less than $190?

0 Likes
Re: Screen is dark. Spider web cracks. Need to replace srceen and LCD. So far estimate is $190 to replace. Has anyone replaced theirs for less?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the screen. Do you have insurance on the phone? If so, you can call Asurion and file a claim to the phone replaced: 888-881-2622. 

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Screen is dark. Spider web cracks. Need to replace srceen and LCD. So far estimate is $190 to replace. Has anyone replaced theirs for less?
Edhayw

No the answer does not help. Do not have insurance on the cell phone.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
crazykay530

Not sure where you are located.  But if you have an (ifixphones)  anywhere around you they have pretty good deals on fixing screens.  I just paid 95$ to fix my iPhone screen

0 Likes
Edhayw

I appreciate the suggestion to contact ifixphones. I live about 90 miles

south east of Duluth, Mn. Did not find an ifixphones anywhere near. Found

a store in Duluth that replaces the LCD and screen for about $180.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:29 PM, crazykay530 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes