how can I retrieve my wifi password.i am unable to connect to wifi on my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am unable to connect to wifi because I forgot the wifi password
mama23dogs
Legend

Your problem is wifi/router related and has nothing to do with your cell phone.  You should be troubleshooting with your internet provider or router manual

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The Network key is print on your router.

crazymama1964

I Will try it

0 Likes
crazymama1964

WWhen I try to connect my phone to my wifi it is not allowing me too. It's telling me my password is incorrect..is there a way to reset wifi password

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Your problem is wifi/router related and has nothing to do with your cell phone.  You should be troubleshooting with your internet provider or router manual

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crazymama1964,

This is disheartening to hear that you aren’t able to connect to your wifi. I know it can be confusing these days to remember all of our passwords. With the password showing as incorrect, you would have to reach out to your home internet provider for assistance. Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless doesn’t have the ability to know what that would be. Thank you for your understanding & for choosing Verizon Wireless!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

A Very pleasant way to reitterate exactly what I wrote..... 

Snn5
Legend

Given which router you may have, there should be a reset button on the back.  Leave plugged in and on, then press the reset button for 15-30 sec with a needle or paper clip or ballpoint pen tip.  This will reset the router and allow you to set it up again. If you used the default password and username, that should be printed on a label on the side or bottom or back of the router. Beyond that, this is an issue to take up with your router manufacturer or, if renting from an ISP, contact them.

mama23dogs
Legend

Best answer.  Includes all possible solutions.

BaseballMomkb

I am curious to know if you recently had an update on your phone? I did last night and now my phone says incorrect password. I have never changed the password.

0 Likes