i have a text message that wont go away.
molly31182

i have a text message that wont go away.  i backed up all the threads i wanted to keep and deleted everything else and it comes back.  i reset my factory setting and brought back my backed up messages and it came along.  i delete the thread daily hoping against hope that it will just stay away.  it is just one message of a thread that was 2 years worth of messages.  it asks if i want to delete locked messages and i check the box and yet it comes back.  every. single. time.  how can i make it go away FOREVER

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: i have a text message that wont go away.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its annoying to have a message that won't go away molly31182. Are you receiving a notification for the message? Are you using any 3rd party messaging applications?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
molly31182

nah i dont get any notifications for the message.  it has an sd card-ish icon but i have searched that and didnt find anything.  i just use the default message app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Molly31182, those details definitely help. It does sound like the message somehow, got saved to your SD card. Let’s try something out here. If you go into your messages icon, and select the message that has been saved, are you able to press and hold it at all to get any menu options to pull up? If yes, what are they?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes