my phone is locked
bowmakr

My phone is locked

How do I unlock it?  Bill is paid up to date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone is locked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bowmakr,

Your help has arrived. We can help with all available options to get your phone unlocked, so let's figure this out. What type of lock you're experiencing on your phone? What model phone do you have?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

AS in screen locked?  Or blocked from service?

DId you buy it second hand?

0 Likes
mrsnurseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I accidentally locked up my Casio Gzone. I forgot the pattern to unlock, now I have to enter my gmail but can't remember it. I use Yahoo mail on regular basis. What can I do?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Go to the gmail or Google website on a PC.  Try to recover your info from the "forgot my info" link on the sign in page.  Then take that to the phone.

0 Likes
mrsnurseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. I will try. Thanks

CRaytn44

My phone also locked itself.  I used my 4 digit email pin and it worked to unlock it.  But it re-locks and I am unable to change that setting.  "None" option is not available.

0 Likes
CRaytn44

I used my 4 digit email pin to unlock my phone.  But it continues to lock and I cannot change that setting.  I have never had a locked phone or set up a pin/password.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRaytn44 Let's get this figured out as I'm sure it is driving you crazy. What is the phone make/model?
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRaytn44, We want to make sure you can access your phone quickly. Let's double check the settings. Go to settings, location & security, scroll to top and select none. Also advise us of your phone's software.
TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes