Can a person enroll in ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE when they have the prepaid plan?
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

Was wondering if a person can enroll in Verizons Roadside Assistance if they are on one of

the prepaid plans?  OR can they keep the roadside assistance if they move from postpay to

prepaid?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can a person enroll in ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE when they have the prepaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do thank you for your patience on this psf2835. It is very nice you are trying to help out a friend. At this time Roadside Assistance is not available for prepaid. Let me know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roadside assistance is the best feature I hope ou never need to use . Just in case you would like to get some more information about this service I want to share this link with you http://spr.ly/6588Bwpyy

It has everything you would want to know and then some.
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

I'm on postpay and always have roadside assistance.  Came in handy last year Smiley Happy  Was inquiring about prepaid and roadside assistance for a friend of mine Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

A lot of car insurance policies and credit cards come with roadside assistance as well.....so be careful not to pay for what you might already have.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do thank you for your patience on this psf2835. It is very nice you are trying to help out a friend. At this time Roadside Assistance is not available for prepaid. Let me know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW

psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

I know my car insurance doesn't come with it. That's why I always carry it.  Now my friend checked hers and nope, her insurance also does not come with it.  @Verizon Trying to get her to go postpaid but she hates commitments, lol. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Depending on your insurance carrier you can often add it on for a relatively cheap price (it comes with mine but if it didn't it could be added for $9 per every 6 months). Most major carriers have it available as an add on so you might want to check and see if yours offers it at all since you said it's not automatically a part of your coverage.

Snn5
Legend

I had roadside assistance on a Verizon Prepaid plan.  It was just an add-on.

0 Likes