VZ needs to take Slacker charge off bill
bbking
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can I take the useless Slacker charge off my bill. It's never worked once, wasn't supposed to cost but $1.10 & all 5 iPhones are getting nailed with a useless $2.00 charge. Could use that $10 for something else.

When I select "remove from my features", it will not do anything. Other features will change immediately.

Verizon was not honest up front when introducing Slscker tones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ needs to take Slacker charge off bill
Snn5
Legend

You might need to call Verizon support directly to have them take care of it for you over the phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbking, I want to make sure that this issue is properly handled. Have you been able to go into Slacker Tones and remove the ringback tones?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bbking
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to remove the Slacker App tonight from the lines on my account that it had been added to.  However, I never got to use it once, although I was being charged. We all have iPhones.  It did not explain that when Slacker's sales pitch first came out.   Tonight, it was very clear next to the feature that Slacker only works with android and not on iPhones.  I also had deleted ringtones for .99 and have spent hours adding that feature back to all five lines.  What a mess.  I would appreciate a credit for the cycles (2) there was charges on lines for Slacker.  We had no tones at all during that time.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

bbking wrote:

Tonight, it was very clear next to the feature that Slacker only works with android and not on iPhones.

What makes you think Slacker does not work on iPhones???

Slacker Radio on the App Store

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how frustrating this would be and want to get this resolved for you. So we can better assist however, as this is specific to your account, may we ask you to send us a Private Message so we can continue? We look forward to hearing from you.
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes