Service
Rachel10

My service for my phone keeps going in and out and I can't receive text messages or calls

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rachel10,

Keeping you connected to your world is our number one priority. Let's figure out what's happening. What phone do you have? When did you start having trouble with the service? What zip code are you in? What happens when you try to make calls or send texts? What happens when someone calls you?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Patchouli57

I bought a used iPad2. Can I get it added to my account, and if so how much does it cost?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patchouli57-

Being able to use your tablet is certainly a must You may activate a Verizon tablet as part of our More Everything or New Verizon plan for just $10.00 a month. You may add a new tablet line through your My Verizon account at www.vzw.com/myverizon or by contacting our Telesales department at 888-924-7937. Thank you for being part of our family!

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes