Unlock flip phone Kyocera DuraXV to use with other wireless carrier in GSM network
rusa_turisto

Hello!

Please, help me!

Can I get unlock code for Kyocera DuraXV to use with other wireless carrier in GSM network? I live in abroad and I have bought the phone in eBay. ESN is clean. I'm not a Verizon consumer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlock flip phone Kyocera DuraXV to use with other wireless carrier in GSM network
rusa_turisto

mKknqrY_.jpg9qukk2lP.jpgUpEDaIHy.jpg

[For security purposes, image removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Re: Unlock flip phone Kyocera DuraXV to use with other wireless carrier in GSM network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rusa_turisto,

We want nothing more then to get you phone up and running. You will need to contact our international support team. They can be reached at 908-559-4899.
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

rusa_turisto

Hello!

I had contacted to your international support 908-5594899 and I had written to support in Twitter, but nobody can't to help to me.

The Twitter support had advised to contact to international support so.

The international support had talked, that my phone is unlocked to use in GSM network. But I can't do it (see photoes).

I don't know what to do in this situation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rusa_turisto, thank you so much for reaching back out ot us. We want to make sure we provide you with the details on our Unlock Policy. Chekc out this website for further details: http://www.verizon.com/about/responsibility/product/device-unlocking-policy
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes