Cell phone service
TonyM6280

I recently moved to North Bergen 07047 on Grand Avenue and my cell phone service has become horrible. I got 1 bar and I finally began to drop phone calls. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell phone service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you're enjoying your new home despite the circumstances, let's look into this. Which device do  you have? Do you experience the issue in or outdoors? Does the issue occur with all or specific calls?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TonyM6280

This occurs with all calls I have a Galaxy S6 Edge and an Iphone 6. This issue is indoors and when i walk close to the window or the middle of my apartment, i have to stay within one room.

0 Likes
TonyM6280

This occurs with all call I recieve or make from my cell phone, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and an Iphone 6. This issue occurs indoors and when I walk close to the window or the middle rooms in my apartment, I have to stay within one room to not drop a call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this information and let me continue to assist you with your service concerns. How is service when you outdoors? Are others having the same issues? Share more details so we can look into a solution.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes