Verizon is not helping, they made it worse. I have about 100 contacts, and my cloud has duplicated them so now I have 20,913 contacts. Same with photos, I now have 15,851 photos, but in reality no more than several hundred. What do I do?
elfies66

Verizon made my problem worse. I have about 100 contacts, which Verizon has turned into 20,913 contacts by making one contact several or more. I have about 700 photos, which they now have 15,851.   What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is not helping, they made it worse. I have about 100 contacts, and my cloud has duplicated them so now I have 20,913 contacts. Same with photos, I now have 15,851 photos, but in reality no more than several hundred. What do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elfies66, let's get to the bottom of this. Do you have your contacts backing up with any other cloud services as well? When did you notice that the Verizon Cloud started to duplicate your contacts? Whta is the make/model of your device?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes