The cellular connection is spotty on iPad Pro.
Murln
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a one month old iPad Pro using Verizon LTE.  It loses the signal and then goes to 2 bars and remains there with occasional 'No Internet' message appearing.  The speed at 2 bars is abysmal.  This occurs in the exact same location where my iPad 3 gets 4-5 bars and my RazrMax gets 4-5 bars.  Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The cellular connection is spotty on iPad Pro.
Murln
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.  After receiving a replacement iPad Pro from Apple, the same issue of two bars occurred.  After much checking with locations, etc., we determined there must be something blocking the signal in the location I used the device so I just live with two bars on cellular.  Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Murln, we definitely want you to enjoy your new iPad pro without any hiccups. Let's look more into this together. Is this happening everywhere or at specific location? Is it better indoors or outdoors?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Murln
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.  After receiving a replacement iPad Pro from Apple, the same issue of two bars occurred.  After much checking with locations, etc., we determined there must be something blocking the signal in the location I used the device so I just live with two bars on cellular.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes