Cannot delete custom ring tone. Want to go back to personalized voice announcement.
jeffreyfranz7701

Hello:

I searched for an answer to my question and was sent directly to this page, so don't get on me, please, if the answer I seek is covered elsewhere. I want to discontinue the musical interlude (Beatles tune) I downloaded (from Verizon, I think) and go back to a simple voice announcement. I cannot figure out how to do this. Help? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot delete custom ring tone. Want to go back to personalized voice announcement.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffreyfranz7701,

Thanks for reaching out via our Community forums today! We're always here and eager to support our customers. It's not a problem to assist with your ring tone today.

Can you confirm if this is a Ring Tone on your device or a Ring Back Tone the caller hears when reaching out to you?

Let us know if this link helps; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-tones/

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes