The LTE speed in downtown Pittsburgh has been very slow this week. Is there an known issue on this?
burgh

The LTE speed in downtown Pittsburgh has been very slow this week. Is there an known issue on this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The LTE speed in downtown Pittsburgh has been very slow this week. Is there an known issue on this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back in the fast lane Burgh. Did you recently install any new third party apps or software when you began to experiencing slow data speeds? Are speed issues only when you are indoors or both indoors and outdoors? So we can look into the area, can you please provide the zip code.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The LTE speed in downtown Pittsburgh has been very slow this week. Is there an known issue on this?
burgh

No new installs, indoors or out, 15222 is the zip. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

burgh,

Thank you for providing that information. We want your services to work like they should. Does this occur in other areas as well? Are others experiencing the same issues?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
3RVRS

I'm also in downtown Pittsburgh and my speed all day today has been less than 1mbps (0.17mbps on my most recent speed test).  I can't easily browse the web and can't stream music or video.  It briefly shot up to its regular 20+mbps for a few minutes, but has been unusably slow for the majority of the time.  I'm using it in the same office of the same building with no new apps or anything.  I've restarted the device and toggled data on and off to no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

3RVRS, we know how important speed is. Let's get you back up to our 4G speeds. Does your device still reflect 4G signal? Is the issue just in that area? Does this happen both inside and outside of that office building?

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BlairS

My 4G LTE speeds in downtown are always too slow for any kind of video streaming.  I'm lucky if my Facebook feed will even update (15219 area code).  This has been like that since I switched in December.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlairS we feel your need for speed. Let's get you up and running. Does this happen indoors as well as outdoors? Are there other Verizon customers with similar issues that you know of?
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
3RVRS

Thanks for the response.  I was on LTE and it was happening both inside and outside while downtown.  After I left the city and went home after work my speeds went back up to normal.  Today back at the office they are back up to normal speeds, too, so it seems to be resolved.  I'm back up to ~20mbps where it was less than 0.5 or less mbps all of yesterday.

Thanks again for the quick reply. 

0 Likes
BlairS

I don't know if anyone else is affected, no.  It affects me inside and outside.

0 Likes