Service Outages
dashur
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Washington, D.C. and have experienced outage since 11:30am today.  It continues now at 7:50pm.  Is anyone in the D.C. to NYC still experiencing the same issue?

Labels (1)
Re: Service Outages
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any other phones on your plan in the same area experiencing the same issues?

0 Likes
dashur
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thx -

I have only the one mobile.  The Verizon Outage map has indicated outages from DC to NYC region & several other regions throughout the US.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did this involve data service at all? I had someone at work today report data troubles on their Verizon mobile plan yesterday. I didn't see any problems immediately, but asked them to call me if they hit the same problem again so I can get that reported.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dashur,

We never like to hear you are coming across service issues. I see you posted this a couple days ago, are you still coming across service issues today? What zip codes have you seen the issue in? What issues are you coming across: calls, texts, &/or data?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yja127

Where do I find the service outage map online? I'm experiencing NO service on my cell phone in area code 404 (metro-Atlanta, Georgia). I didn't know about it until a friend called my land line asking me why I didn't answer my cell phone. I then noticed there was no missed call from her because there was NO SERVICE on my phone!

When I try to make a call it says "mobile network not available" and "out of service area." That's a bit of a shock!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have service everywhere you go. What is your ZIP Code and the make and model of your device?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yja127

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. Would rather not give exact zip code for security reasons. I’m near 30072, in Metro Atlanta. I restarted my phone and it’s now working. Any idea what happened to make it not have service?

Also, IS there a service map of areas with current outages? I couldn’t find one online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Without the exact ZIP Code we will not be able to give information related to your area. Please let us know what ZIP Code you are in.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this concern? If so, please let us know what steps you have taken.

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pawprints

I am in NJ and am out in data and service, I just want to know when it will be back up. I can't be leave Verizon hasn't posted anything online when this seems to be big.

0 Likes