How do I register my MiFi?
JGM756

How do I get a pin sent to my MiFi 10-digit number?  I am trying to register the MiFi and monitor my usage; to register, Verizon sends a 6 digit pin but I don't know how to retrieve that.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I register my MiFi?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Jetpacks such as the Novatel MiFis are all limited by the MyVerizon registration process.  VZW needs to send a message to the phone number of the device but most Jetpacks do not have a way to retrieve the messages and complete the registration process.

Instead you must contact VZW and have them register you over the phone or send you the code via snail mail.  Its a pain in the butt for everyone, but its what we have always had to do since Jetpacks were introduced as an option.

Give VZW a call and speak to a support rep.  They can review the registration/activation options with you from there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I register my MiFi?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Jetpacks such as the Novatel MiFis are all limited by the MyVerizon registration process.  VZW needs to send a message to the phone number of the device but most Jetpacks do not have a way to retrieve the messages and complete the registration process.

Instead you must contact VZW and have them register you over the phone or send you the code via snail mail.  Its a pain in the butt for everyone, but its what we have always had to do since Jetpacks were introduced as an option.

Give VZW a call and speak to a support rep.  They can review the registration/activation options with you from there.

0 Likes