Why don't I receive missed call notifications?
bgresen

My S6 doesn't show missed calls that occurred when my phone was turned off.  I believe that I used to get those notifications with earlier Samsung phones. Is there something wrong with my phone or is this feature not available on the S6?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missed call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to worry about missing any calls, bgrsen. When a device is turned off it is unable to make a connection to the network, and therefore it is unable to go through the same process as when your phone is on. This is why you would not receive a missed call notification after powering on. However, voice mail notifications are different from this, and if you receive a voice mail when your phone is off the notification will come through when you power the device on.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Missed call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to worry about missing any calls, bgrsen. When a device is turned off it is unable to make a connection to the network, and therefore it is unable to go through the same process as when your phone is on. This is why you would not receive a missed call notification after powering on. However, voice mail notifications are different from this, and if you receive a voice mail when your phone is off the notification will come through when you power the device on.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes