Wanting to switch from prepaid to contract
candace111

Does anybody know how to get Verizon Wireless to text you the promo for no down payment when switching to a contract from prepaid? I do not have the best credit and was told that I needed to put a large amount down. The customer service also told me that I could use a promo that Verizon Wireless was sending out to prepaid customers stating that they would have to put nothing down even if they have bad credit. I've been with Verizon Wireless Prepaid for 19 month straight and have been an exceptional, overpayment paying, on time customer and just need a little help!  Very frustrating can anybody help?

0 Likes
Re: Wanting to switch from prepaid to contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
candace111

Switching from prepaid to contract is an easy process. We know the value of getting a contract plan with a promotional offer. However, our contract/device payment plans are based on credit. Depending on what your credit rates as you may have a deposit needed to start. Do you know of anyone willing to start service for you and add you to the account?

JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tarajones3030

How can I save and that I heard that I get a discount off my bill cause I work for Walmart

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

In the new year, every penny matters so let's get you that great savings! You can log on to your My Verizon account in order to apply for your employee discount through Walmart. Here is a link to help you get to the right place: vz.to/1WDnlqZ
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, since you are currently prepaid you would end up being a NEW customer for Verizon on "post paid". That means you would not be able to switch to post paid "on contract". Verizon no longer offers "contract" plans on post paid for "new" customers. You would either have to purchase your phones for full retail up front or purchase on DPP at full retail with payments spread out over 24 months. You would not, however, be able to enter into a 2 yr service contract.

0 Likes