Can I use an iPad with wi-fi if I don't add it to a data plan?
charris123

IF I buy a tablet, can't it get access to he Internet via my wireless network at home.?  I dont have to add it to my cell service and sign a 2 year contract do I?  Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I buy a tablet, does it have to be added to my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charris123,

We want you to have options when you purchase your new tablet. The good news is that you don't have to activate cellular service for a tablet when it's purchased up front at full retail price. As long as you have WiFi, you'll be able to use the tablet normally.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I buy a tablet, does it have to be added to my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charris123,

We want you to have options when you purchase your new tablet. The good news is that you don't have to activate cellular service for a tablet when it's purchased up front at full retail price. As long as you have WiFi, you'll be able to use the tablet normally.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes