Can I set a group and send a text to all the members?
CDC1988

Can i set groups and text to them?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo 2 build it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CDC1988-

I love the new Droid Turbo 2 myself, and the great news is you can definitely set groups and send a mass text out to that group. In the contacts application, you can edit or add a new contact and select a group to place them in. The option is called "group name". Once the group name is saved, you can go into your messaging application to compose a new message. In the to field, you are going to select the contact book, which will bring up all of your contacts but also all of your pre-saved groups. Select the group that you wish to text, and all of the members in that pre-saved group will receive that text.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 build it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CDC1988-

I love the new Droid Turbo 2 myself, and the great news is you can definitely set groups and send a mass text out to that group. In the contacts application, you can edit or add a new contact and select a group to place them in. The option is called "group name". Once the group name is saved, you can go into your messaging application to compose a new message. In the to field, you are going to select the contact book, which will bring up all of your contacts but also all of your pre-saved groups. Select the group that you wish to text, and all of the members in that pre-saved group will receive that text.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes