Ive tried multiple times to update my phone. And it has failed everytime. Please Help!! Also Im unable to turn on private mode.
SkyeK

I broke my phone, got this phone as the replacement.  Im pretty positive that all the information from the old phone was synced with this one. Since the day I got it, it hasnt been able to update and it really pissing me off. Also everytime I try to see if private mode works, I have to tap a next button, and a black box pops up and says: Unfortunately, Settings has stopped working. Help me please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ive tried multiple times to update my phone. And it has failed everytime. Please Help!! Also Im unable to turn on private mode.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone are you having trouble with? Are the updates being done via a USB connection to a computer, or through the OTA Software Updater from the Settings app?

0 Likes
Re: Ive tried multiple times to update my phone. And it has failed everytime. Please Help!! Also Im unable to turn on private mode.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SkyeK,

We'll be happy to assist you with this issue. First, we'll need to know what kind of device you have. Knowing more details about your phone will enable us to understand what our next steps will be.

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTERVZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes