Message+ upgrade
Greengiant1981

I have a Droid Turbo 2.  Message + upgraded today & now I no longer get the number on my message icon lettinge know I have a message.  I get the notification sound though.  Any way to put the number back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greengiant1981,

I can understand the importance of being able to receive notification of who has recently texted you. I would like to take a closer look at the settings of your Message+ to ensure that they are properly set to receive notification. Can you please go into Message+ Profile > Settings and make sure that "Notifications" has been checked?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Greengiant1981

Yes it's checked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this resolved for you asap because those notifications are important. I would be lost without my text notifications. Did you receive the number notification previously?
NicholeKKKKKKKKKKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes