i just put a password saver on my phone, then cancelled it. but it still has controll of my phone and won't let me undo it. what can I do?
oranr

I just put a password saver on my phone.  Then I decided to uninstall it and cancelled it.  But now I cannot get back on my phone and do not remember the questions it asked.  I need to use my phone but am locked out of it.  What can i do?

I need help

0 Likes
Re: i just put a password saver on my phone, then cancelled it. but it still has controll of my phone and won't let me undo it. what can I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have access to your phone always oranr. Let’s get some more information, and explore ways to find the key to access your phone. You indicate putting a password saver on your phone; did you download a particular application to do this? If you did, what is the name of the application? Are you getting an error when trying to access your phone? If you are, what is the exact text on that error?
In the mean time, try powering your phone in Safe Mode and test: http://spr.ly/6582Braco

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes