LG G3 incoming calls
trena109

Does anyone know why my LG G3 would put a +1 in front of the number for incoming calls?  And how do you fix it?  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you phone to be working correctly trena109. Is this affecting your call quality? Does this happen when you make outbound calls? You can hit the phone option and then on top right hand side select the vertical dotes and unselect Assisted dialing. Let me know if that helps.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trena109

No it doesn't  affect my calls except that I can't  return a call from the log because the incoming calls have a +1 in front of them. The assisted dialing is turned off.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m glad to see that your calls are not affected Trena. Thanks for confirmation that assisted dialing is turned off. Please enable assisted dialing, then power your phone off/on and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trena109

Hello Antonio,

I did as suggested below...incoming calls still have the +1 in front of them.  Thanks.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderators

0 Likes