Export pictures to computer
JohnB0435

I have a new Dell with Windows 10....Have the phone connected, but computer says it does not recognize the Samsung smartphone....

0 Likes
Re: Export pictures to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’ll see what we can do to get your photo memories on  your computer, JohnB0435.
I also like to make sure my photos are saved to another place.  Please check this link
http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-175476/

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
larrykim
Enthusiast - Level 1

If it was that easy we wouldn't be here looking for answers, No no no, that absolutely does not work, File Explorer never lists the device.  I have dealt with Samsung about this alot and it still won't connect to computer. I have seen alot of others with the same problem on forums.  I would love to be able to transfer music and photos to device. Oh and by the way, I've tried it on about 4 different computers with about 3 different cables.  S6 Edge won't connect. Others will.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

larrykim Let’s get these devices talking to each other. You said that you have dealt with Samsung on this, did they have you install the device drivers for your phone? What did they have you try? It is possible that installing the Software Upgrade Assistant improve the communication. http://vz.to/1IIyriX What was the manufacturer’s (Samsung’s) conclusion about your phone not connecting?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes