I just changed device on my prepaid account because my other one broke. I only bought the $45 plan on the 10th of November, and it just made me purchase another $45 plan!?? why didn't it transfer???
keleeka
0 Likes
Re: I just changed device on my prepaid account because my other one broke. I only bought the $45 plan on the 10th of November, and it just made me purchase another $45 plan!?? why didn't it transfer???
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid funds don't transfer to newly activated phones. Always wait till the last day of your cycle to change devices. I think it's the equivalent of an activation fee in essence.

0 Likes
Re: I just changed device on my prepaid account because my other one broke. I only bought the $45 plan on the 10th of November, and it just made me purchase another $45 plan!?? why didn't it transfer???
bartonbaby6

Verizon told me that they $45 card is no longer valid ....u have to upgrade to $50 + cards

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I don't buy cards, I use auto-pay.  Doubles the data for the same price.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need. Have you reached out to our Prepaid department at: 888-294-6804?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER VZWSupportt If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes