Ellipsis 8 Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter won't show movies/shows on Hulu
damos1

My tablet was recently updated to Lollipop 5.1. Don't know if the adapter worked with the previous version of android (just got the adapter). I can hear the audio but it will not show the video. The adapter works perfectly with my android phone (Droid Turbo) which also has Lollipop 5.1.The adapter has the most current version of it's firmware. It seems like a missing codec or driver. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks Dee

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter won't show movies/shows on Hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would like to thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Verizon Wireless Community Forum. I want to make sure that your issue is properly handled and that the cause behind this issue is discovered. Let's take a closer look at the adapter to ensure that it is compatible with the Ellipsis 8. Can I please have the model of the Wireless Display Adapter?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes