worst customer service ever!
selenechen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the process of settling the last bill of my closed account with Verizon. I guess Verizon customer services thought I've closed the account with them, so they don't care about my experience and treat me with full of disrespect and lies. However, the reason I closed my previous account with Verizon is that I started a new joint account with my husband and two of my friends. With this horrible experience, I am thinking about switching my current joint account to other carrier.

There are two issues with my last bill. Firstly, I ported my number successfully to Google Voice in the beginning of my last billing cycle, but I received a full cycle bill instead of a prorated bill. The Verizon Customer Service told me that they spent 20 days to verify the closing after the number is ported successfully to Google Voice, so I need pay the bill for the remaining 20 days even though I didn't receive any service from Verizon. I told him it's ridiculous and can I talk to your manager or the department in charge of the porting. He gave me a number. When I called it later, the number is for some medical providers. Basically he just gave me a crap number to make me hang up the phone with him! During the call with Verizon customer service, the call just drops randomly. Every time I have to call the customer service back and reiterate my issues again and again! I was very frustrated. I suspected they actually intentionally drop the call. My second issue is that Verizon overcharged me two cycles of the global data. When I called them to adjust it, they said they only can adjust the most recent bill and can't adjust the bill two month ago. I know it is not true since I did the same thing last year. When I was still in the contract with them, they adjust the overcharge of the bill two month ago.

Overall, during my call of FIVE customer service representatives, the call just randomly drops, they are all full of lies with inconsistent words. I feel totally being humiliated by giving me a random wrong number to call. At this point, I really don't care about my money, but I really want to fight for myself to get the dignity and respect back from Verizon, and lastly quit my contract with Verizon as soon as possible!

Labels (1)