How do I create cloud accounts for multiple phone lines?
fishbag

I have three phones that I want to back up to the Verizon cloud. How do I create separate accounts for each phone? I tried using different email addresses on the app but two of my phones merged all their data. I don't want to add the third until I know how to keep it separate.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I create cloud accounts for multiple phone lines?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, let's work through this together to make sure all your phones get backed up correctly. Just to verify are all these phones you're backing up using different number?

EvanD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWsupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" under my response. This ensures others can benefit form our conversation. Thanks in advnace for your help with this!

X

0 Likes
fishbag

A different phone number? Yes.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Each unique phone number will have its own cloud. It's not controlled by email addresses but the phone number attached to the phone you are backing up.  To see the content from each phone, you would use either the cloud app on each phone (you shouldn't see any merged content there) or log into the cloud website with the phone number of each phone and the MyVerizon password associated with that phone number.

0 Likes