What qualifies for a trade in as a smartphone. I have a Droid 2 that I was told previously I could not use to replace a Convoy on my plan since it was a smartphone that required a data plan. That would of lost my unlimited on theother line. Also can I get
courtsteve

What qualifies for a trade in as a smartphone. I have a Droid 2 that I was told previously I could not use to replace a Convoy on my plan since it was a smartphone that required a data plan. That would of lost my unlimited on the other line. Also can I get the Black Friday deal on two phones if my Droid 2  qualifies as a smart phone and I want to upgrade the galaxy S4?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What qualifies for a trade in as a smartphone. I have a Droid 2 that I was told previously I could not use to replace a Convoy on my plan since it was a smartphone that required a data plan. That would of lost my unlimited on theother line. Also can I
mama23dogs
Legend

The device recycling program will value the phone for what it's worth, which might be very little. 

TO get an actual value in trade you would have to go into a store

SInce the sales on Black Friday are in store only and limited, there is no way to know.

0 Likes