I'm in Salome AZ and the service goes from 1g to 3g 1g to 3g. Last year we had good service is there something wrong with your tower service here?
journeymama

Anyone else having problems in Salome/Wenden AZ with Verizon service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm in Salome AZ and the service goes from 1g to 3g 1g to 3g. Last year we had good service is there something wrong with your tower service here?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Journeymama

I use my phone so often that I depend on having reliable service no matter where I go. I want the same for you. You mentioned the service is going from 1x to 3g? What services are you having when it does that? Please share exactly what you’re experiencing. What zip code are you in? Are you having trouble indoors and outdoors? When did you start noticing this?  

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I'm in Salome AZ and the service goes from 1g to 3g 1g to 3g. Last year we had good service is there something wrong with your tower service here?
journeymama

I'm using a Verizon Jetpack for my internet service and I have a Samsung Galaxy S III phone.  My zip code is 85357 Wenden AZ.  I'm indoors when using my jetpack.  When my computer slows down I check my jetpack and can see it going from 3g service to 1g when I get 3g service my computer speed is great when it goes to 1g it slows down so much I can hardly use internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. Does the signal change on your S3 as well? Does this happen at a particular time of day or randomly?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
journeymama

I've never seen my phone change to 1g but the number of bars changes from full bars down to 0ne or two bars all the time I have lost calls many times.  Both problems happen on a continuous basis all day long, it's very frustrating when I'm trying to do business on the either device. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this working. What devices are you using? Is this in multiple areas or just one?

0 Likes
Re: I'm in Salome AZ and the service goes from 1g to 3g 1g to 3g.  Last year we had good service is there something wrong with your tower service here?
journeymama

We have two cell phones and one Jetpack MiFi551.  Our cell phones go from full bars down to one a lot.  This happens in several locations around the area.  I talked to our neighbor today and she too is experiencing the same problems with her jet pack and phones.  She said the signal is so slow that her computer freezes up.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: I'm in Salome AZ and the service goes from 1g to 3g 1g to 3g.  Last year we had good service is there something wrong with your tower service here?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that additional information, journeymama.  Let me get to working on this service issue as I realize it is important to have working service. You mentioned this issue occurs in several locations in the area as well as it happening on the indoors  perhaps being at home. To  clarify, are you indoors or outdoors when you are in those other specific locations when having these issues? If indoors, how does your service work on the outdoors?   Share more specific details so we can approach and resolve these service issues.
EdwinW_VZW
FolloVZWs on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes