Why is my available balance $0 when I just paid the bill on my monthly unlimited prepaid phone on 11/17/15?
Bushcrafter

Balance is incorrect as the bill was just recently paid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my available balance $0 when I just paid the bill on my monthly unlimited prepaid phone on 11/17/15?
Snn5
Legend

If you pay the bill to the exact amount, you will have no balance.  If you pay more or add more, then you will have a balance.  If your payment, for example, was $45 and you paid $45, then you would have no balance.  You start at $0, make a payment, and that payment pays for that month.  So:  $45 added, $45 used for the month, leaves $0.

0 Likes
Re: Why is my available balance $0 when I just paid the bill on my monthly unlimited prepaid phone on 11/17/15?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Bushcrafter I regret to learn of the confusion over the balance. Not to worry we want to help you. If you are having trouble with your balance please call our prepaid team @ 888-294-6804.
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes