Which HUAWEI pocket WIFI 4G devices work with Verizon in US?
mervrenton

Hello Verizon Community.

We will be travelling to Sacramento from Australia in a few weeks and I am looking to upgrade to a 4G Pocket WIFI device from my trusty 3G one before I go.

I plan to purchase a HUAWEI pocket WIFI 4G device.

It will be unlocked, of course and I plan to purchase a Verizon Prepaid SIM and Data for the time I am in US.

I need it to be able to work in Australia as well as US, so I need some help identifying which ones will work in US or what to specifications to look for when I purchase.

What suggestions or information sources can you help me with?

Thanks for your help.

Merv

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Which HUAWEI pocket WIFI 4G devices work with Verizon in US?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Merv,  it great to see you are headed into the states. I am going to recommend that you speak with our International Support Team. They will be able to address your questions about the devices in question and whether or not they will even work. Here is a link to help get started: http://vz.to/1Nm28ZY.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mervrenton

Thanks for your response.

I went to the page you suggested and found this Toll Free number for Australia:

Australia 0011 800-50050099

1. That number does not work. It needs to be: 0011 1 800-50050099   (extra 1 for US)

2. When I added in the extra digit I got to Mid West Hearing Service and not to Verizon International Support.

What number do I need to really call?

or

Can I send my request via this community Channel?

Thanks,

Merv

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's try this another way. Please attempt reaching our Global Support Team: 908-559-4899

The Rep you'll be connected with will be assocaited with postpay, or contract services. Please request to be connected to a Prepaid Rep.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes