Help?
cindy873

I have been with Verizon Wireless for over 16 years. I have been trying to contact them for the last 4 days and can't get any help. Call on the phone, they say it has been fixed. Go to the store and they have no record of anything. Tried the online chat and they couldn't do anything. Asked the online chat lady for an email address to the company, and her reply was that Verizon doesn't have an email. I said no one in the company has an email. I just want to try and get my problem fixed, and I need something I can print out just in case I get called a liar again. Anyone know how I can do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like our immediate assistance is needed, cindy873.  Your trust is something we value and learning of your experience has left me disappointed. You deserve the truth and accurate information when dealing with us. You will get the truth and a resolution here. What is going on exactly? Provide some details so we can assist here.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cindy873

I was thinking about upgrading both of my phones. I haven't upgraded in many years. I talked to someone on the phone and when we were finishing discussing my plan and years of loyal service, she said she would put a credit on my account for $80 (the upgrade fee). I went to a Verizon store and there was no credit there. The man at the store basically accused me of lying and just trying to get something for nothing. I work in retail and I know that there are people that do that, but I'm not one and to accuse me was very disrespectful. Then I went online chat and I was then told that there was no one in the company that had an email address and that I would have to call to get help. It just seems like I'm getting the run around, After at least 14 years of service I just expected better (I have more years but it was under my mother's name since at the time I was a minor)

Cindy

0 Likes
cindy873

An update. I have been talking with a representative for the last couple of days, and all of a sudden no response to anything I have said. Looking for a new company now. If I spend all this money a month, the least a company could do is at least act like they care

0 Likes