Can I use my Galaxy S4 charger on my new Galaxy S6?
mjheck

I recently got anS6 Galaxy phone. I'd like to use my charger that I used on my Galaxy S4 instead of the one that came with it. Any problem here?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use my Galaxy S4 charger on my new Galaxy S6 phone. I don't like the one that came with it.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The S4 charger will work fine as mentioned above. Take note that the S6 charger is a Qualcomm Fast Charger, and will recharge the S6 faster.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I use my Galaxy S4 charger on my new Galaxy S6 phone. I don't like the one that came with it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There will be zero impact to your S6 Galaxy if you use that charger, mjheck.  Go forth and charge away.

DavidHH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The S4 charger will work fine as mentioned above. Take note that the S6 charger is a Qualcomm Fast Charger, and will recharge the S6 faster.

0 Likes