Blackberry Classic price drop
DigitalCreation
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone heard of a price drop for the Blackberry classic this holiday? I know T-mobile has it for $379 which isn't much less than Verizon has it, but it's still something. I'm thinking about adding the Blackberry on my third line, but I don't want get it now and miss out on a price drop this coming month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Classic price drop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your eyes are set on a pretty great device, DigitalCreation. And it would certainly give you more bang for your buck right here with Verizon Wireless on the most reliable LTE network. Pricing is constantly changing and I don’t have any information on any upcoming promotions for that particular phone, but you can keep up with the deals on the Classic at http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/blackberry-classic. You can also trade in an old device at www.vzw.com/tradein to lower the cost a bit more.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes