Marecoll
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Printing
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To print from your phone, you first must have a printer capable of wifi.  The printer itself may have a companion app (my Epson Workforce uses Epson print), and the playstore has a number of manufacturer's apps - printer apps for android - Google Play

Google also has a cloud print app that lets you print from Google drive on the phone: Cloud Print - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most out of your device, Marecoli. Our support for printing from the device may be limited as it is not a direct phone function and may require a 3rd party app. What model do you have?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @rt
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Marecoll

Galaxy 6

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Who have download your printers app

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To print from your phone, you first must have a printer capable of wifi.  The printer itself may have a companion app (my Epson Workforce uses Epson print), and the playstore has a number of manufacturer's apps - printer apps for android - Google Play

Google also has a cloud print app that lets you print from Google drive on the phone: Cloud Print - Android Apps on Google Play

BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

Cloud print is preinstalled on Moto X 2014 which works with any cloud print ready printer or any printer shared with your chrome browser.

0 Likes