How do I dial a contact from a group?
cbessant

I created the Group, added contacts but don't see how to access the Group to dial a number from it. I can can access Contacts in Favorites, I just can't see the other Groups (Friends, Business, etc) in my Address Book or how to access a Group to dial from it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Convoy 3 dialing a Contact from a Group
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cbessant,

Thanks for the updated information. Sorry for the confusion. Groups are created for messaging or to organize the contacts. The device feature does not allowing dialing fom the group screen.

PamelaFFFVZWZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered yVZWSupporton please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chessant,

We want managing your contacts to be simple. Groups allow to assign contacts to categories, called Groups, to make searching your contacts faster, or to quickly send
messages to group members. To access your groups go to menu>Contacts>groups>use a  directional key to highlight a group> press view>right soft key(options). The groups that you create for quicker access to locate contacts, will not appear in your contacts list or address book.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
FollVZWusFollVZWuser @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cbessant

This answer addresses sending a text message, but I don't see how to dial a number from a Group. Am I missing something? I can dial from Favorites but not from a Group, and that is my question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cbessant,

Thanks for the updated information. Sorry for the confusion. Groups are created for messaging or to organize the contacts. The device feature does not allowing dialing fom the group screen.

PamelaFFFVZWZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered yVZWSupporton please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes