How do I retrieve attachments on an LG Revere 3?
bcosell

I noticed that my LG can send attachments.  I wondered what it does if it *receives* an attachment.  So I sent my self one.  And it got received just fine: in the message there's a <saved> comment and at the top of the message there's a little icon that shows that there's an mp3 associated with the message.

What can I do now?  I've tried everything and I can't figure out where the attachment was saved, I can't lookat/play it and I certainly can't figure out how to move it into "mysounds".  Are these things possible?  THANKS!!   /bernie\

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieving attachments on an LG Revere3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have access to everything on your phone, bcosell. Typically the type of phone you have cannot receive any attachments through SMS. You would not be able to access that on the phone itself, but it may show online in your Cloud storage with us. You can hover over My Device and then click on Manage Cloud Media & Contacts. If a compatible attachment was received, it would show there for you.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bcosell Let’s get full function out of your Revere 3. Here are the steps to process your attachments http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-45103/ Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Here is some helpful additional steps. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/convoy-3/
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bcosell

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.  I don't have a data plan and can't do "real email" -- I *meant* to say that I got an attachment on an >SMS< message.   It is apparently stored somewhere on my Revere3, but I don't know how to get to it [and when I find it, will I be able to move it to mypictures and/or mysounds]??  THANKS!!  /bernie\

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have access to everything on your phone, bcosell. Typically the type of phone you have cannot receive any attachments through SMS. You would not be able to access that on the phone itself, but it may show online in your Cloud storage with us. You can hover over My Device and then click on Manage Cloud Media & Contacts. If a compatible attachment was received, it would show there for you.
StevenG_VZW

0 Likes