My phone is Samsung Galaxy S III mini and there's too many problems with it.
CrypticAshley

It freezes up, doesn't charge, and drains while it's charging, it doesn't send text messages within 3 minutes, it heats up even when the phone isn't used within 4 hours.

I've even down-graded the updates on my phone to it's original factory settings. However, absolutely nothing was working. So I updated them all again. I've got plenty of space on my phone even with a 16 GB micro SD card and it still acts up.

My upgrade isn't until March 2016 and I don't think I can wait that long.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this??

0 Likes
Re: My phone is Samsung Galaxy S III mini and there's too many problems with it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a properly working phone these days is definitely important, CrypticAshley. It is alarming to see you have been having so many issues with yours. The S3 Mini should not be doing that. You mentioned you took the device down to factory settings. Did you just remove all your apps you downloaded or did you perform a factory reset on it: http://vz.to/1PSW4Ly

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My phone is Samsung Galaxy S III mini and there's too many problems with it.
Nanaboat1069

Our Samsung galaxy slll won't make calls or receive calls.

0 Likes
Nanaboat1069

It will send and receive txts and can use internet. What did my husband do if anything?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure your phone is working properly, Nanaboat1069. I'm glad that you are able to text and use data. When did the problem with calls begin? Do you get an error when trying to place a call? Are callers able to reach your voicemail, or do they receive an error?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes