Why doesn't Google Now work?
cile1

When I try to use Google Now on my droid turbo it will not come up if the screen goes black or locks. I'm trying to make phone calls completely hands-free like I used to on my Droid Mini.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Now does not work on my droid turbo when the screen goes black or locks
mama23dogs
Legend

The ability was rmoved in the last update from many phones. 

IN the case of my Samsung, they want me to use S-voice to wake the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Google Now does not work on my droid turbo when the screen goes black or locks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to read about the difficulties. Hands free is a great option to keep your eyes on the road. We would like to help get this resolved. Please provide a few details for us. When did it start? How do you get it working again? Were there any recent changes to the device? A new application or software upgrade? We will work together on this.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The ability was rmoved in the last update from many phones. 

IN the case of my Samsung, they want me to use S-voice to wake the phone.

0 Likes
cile1

It happened after updates. My wife and I just got new phones on Sunday and it's just not working. My wife is disabled and the ability to make calls hands free is huge to her. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for reading my issue. I hope you can help.

0 Likes