iPhone 5 dropped calls
cardsgirl17

My iPhone 5 suddenly started dropping calls.  Incoming calls while on the other line will only beep in my ear, but no information shows up on who called, then if they leave a voicemail it pops up days later.  Any suggestions - I've already reset the network settings multiple times, restored the iPhone, and went to the Verizon store and got a new SIM card, but none of that has worked.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would also be concerned if I suddenly started to dropped calls cardsgirl17. Allow us to get to the bottom of your service concerns. When did drop calls start? Did you make any recent changes to the phone such as installing any new apps or software when this started? What zip code are you in?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 dropped calls
cardsgirl17

The dropped calls started probably about 2 months ago.  I am wondering if it correlated with updating my iPhone 5 to iOS 9?  I can't be sure of that, but I believe I updated it at about the same time I started dropping calls.  Zip code is 16066.

0 Likes