How can I check if my ringback tone is active?
annescazz04

i purchased a ring back tone and want to make sure it that I have it how do I check on line I had to delete a song once but can't remember what you go into on the site to check Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I purchased a ring back tone and want to make sure It took how do I check in on line. I did it once before when I needed to delete a song but can't remember
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Annescazz04 I love my Ringback tones and I too would want to make sure it is on my line. The quickest way to see if you have it is to check settings or call the device. You can also view online via My Verizon (Media)  or  we can provide you with the steps to check the device.  May I have the device make/mode?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I purchased a ring back tone and want to make sure It took how do I check in on line. I did it once before when I needed to delete a song but can't remember
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Annescazz04 I love my Ringback tones and I too would want to make sure it is on my line. The quickest way to see if you have it is to check settings or call the device. You can also view online via My Verizon (Media)  or  we can provide you with the steps to check the device.  May I have the device make/mode?
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
annescazz04

i didn't I just checked it Thanks

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Annescazz04 We know how important ringtones can be to help distinguish callers. Glad it is working now.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes