How do I print photos from my Verizon Cloud?
rachelhoma

I have a question about my photos in my cloud... What are the steps I need to take in order to be able to print out a few photos at a local Walmart / Cvs, since I don't have a printer at home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Making copies of photos from my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thanks so much for reaching out. We want you to love your cloud service. Here's a great link on how to use the Verizon Cloud: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Making copies of photos from my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thanks so much for reaching out. We want you to love your cloud service. Here's a great link on how to use the Verizon Cloud: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I print photos from my Verizon Cloud?
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

rachelhoma you can order prints directly from the mobile cloud app now and have them shipped to your home. The prices are reasonable and I think there is a promo code for 50% off your order at www.verizonwireless.com/cloud down near the bottom.

Now, if you want to use Walmart's or CVS's website to print them from, you'll have to first download them to your PC. Here's the instructions for doing that: Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless and then you can upload them to the website you want to print them at.

Hope this helps.  A little late I know

0 Likes