How do I get my battery life indicator back?
heyjudewisconsi

I have a Droid Maxx.  Until about a week ago, there was an icon on my home screen that showed me how much battery life I had left.  Now there is a "gear" (like the settings gear).  Does anyone know how to get my battery indicator back?  (when I tap on the gear, it brings up my settings; and yes, I have checked to see if there are any software updates, and there aren't)

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: battery life percentage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for answers heyjudewisconsi! I'm here to help. If your clock widget is showing the settings gear, you'll want to finger swipe the circle so it rolls in the opposite direction to show the battery indicator instead.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: battery life percentage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for answers heyjudewisconsi! I'm here to help. If your clock widget is showing the settings gear, you'll want to finger swipe the circle so it rolls in the opposite direction to show the battery indicator instead.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes