Enthusiast - Level 1

Can a Samsung galaxy S3 from 3g to 4g

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung galaxy s3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Now I'm able to provide you some information, thanks for the additional details Roger. The phone model you provided is part of our equipment lineup for our prepaid service. Only our prepaid customer service team has access to those accounts and services, please reach out to them at 888-924-6804 at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our main goal is to answer all your questions and concerns Roger. Your question is not very clear, please elaborate and we'll provide a clear answer for you.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nightowl_372005
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Android galaxy s3 SCH-I535PP.  It must be an out dated phone. I have 3g network. Someone told I can upgrade my phone from 3 g to 4g lte. Is it possible to do that ?

Or am I better off just upgrade and spend the money on a new phone ?

I just want a better connection. The galaxy s3 is actually a great phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Now I'm able to provide you some information, thanks for the additional details Roger. The phone model you provided is part of our equipment lineup for our prepaid service. Only our prepaid customer service team has access to those accounts and services, please reach out to them at 888-924-6804 at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes