How do I save the router password on my Razr M?
saldp

how do I save router password on razor m rather than constantly having to re-enter it?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to save router password on razor m
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Saldp,

We want connecting to your Wi-fi to be simple. Click here for instructions http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-63954/ . Your Wi-fi server and device should remember the connection each time you attempt to make a connection.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful question! Is this a home or public WI-Fi network? When entering the password do you see a check box to remember password. 
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
saldp

No, after I enter my password the only options are cancel and connect.  Its my home
Wi-Fi. I have a Motorola SBG6580 Cable Modem. my phone is Motorola Luge
for Prepaid.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Saldp,

We want connecting to your Wi-fi to be simple. Click here for instructions http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-63954/ . Your Wi-fi server and device should remember the connection each time you attempt to make a connection.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes