Where can I find USSD codes for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
gefersonkowalsky

I recently bought at Best Buy a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and tried several different USSD codes but the phone seems not to recognize them. All I get is an "unkown application" message. Does anyone of you guys know how can I overcome this particular issue? As I brought the phone to Brazil, the phone is working with a local carrier called "TIM Celular". Thank you very much.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ USSD Codes Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gefersonkowalsky,

Thanks for those details. I can definitely appreciate wanting to put in a custom language pack. What I'd recommend doing is reaching out to Samsung and seeing if they've got some advice for you on that. Unfortunately, that's not something we'll have any unlocking code for. They can be reached at 888-987-4357, or if that won't work from where you are, they've got a support site here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/

EricW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gefersonkowalsky,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We're happy you stopped by. Let's see if we can work together to get you the information that you need. We want you to be able to use your phone to the fullest and we're happy to see that the phone's working well for you on your trip to Brazil. What were you trying to use the USSD codes for? Was this before you left? Were you trying to activate on our network initially? Keep us posted.

EricW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gefersonkowalsky

Hello, Eric. Thanks for your support and kind attention. In fact, what I´m trying to do is to install a portuguese language pack in my Verizon Galaxy S6 mobile phone. So, first of all, I was trying to completely unlock the phone by using several USSD codes. The phone was never activated in the US. It´s a brand new phone, first turned on when I got in Brazil. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gefersonkowalsky,

Thanks for those details. I can definitely appreciate wanting to put in a custom language pack. What I'd recommend doing is reaching out to Samsung and seeing if they've got some advice for you on that. Unfortunately, that's not something we'll have any unlocking code for. They can be reached at 888-987-4357, or if that won't work from where you are, they've got a support site here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/

EricW_VZW

0 Likes